For Graduate Students
Chulalongkorn University Health Service Centre
(Located on the 2nd floor of the Chamchuri 9 Building)
Chulalongkorn University Health Service Centre has been providing medical consultation and treatment for CU faculty members, students and employees supervised by doctors from Chulalongkorn Hospital every day for over 20 years., it is open from 8.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., Monday through Friday (without lunch break).
Universal health coverage with with King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society
Please find more detail at http://www.sa.chula.ac.th/service/uc, by transferring permissions from the previous hospital to Chulalongkorn Hospital.
- In the event of injuries from general accidents Coverage for treatment costs not exceeding 40,000 baht per time
- In case of an accident in the university area or from participating in university activities Coverage for treatment costs not exceeding 50,000 baht per time
- In case, Death from an accident 210,000 baht
- In case, Death from other causes 10,000 baht
- The cost of moving the corpse, Actually paid, but not more than 10,000 baht
- In the event of disability or loss of organs according to the conditions specified in the policy of Insurance
The students to bring the receipts, medical certificate and a copy of the bank account page. For contact to request a medical expense reimbursement / compensation within 45 days after the accident.
Contribution for medical expenses in excess
In case, Student has an accident and the medical expenses exceed the limit coverage by life insurance and accident The University will contribute to medical expenses in excess. To help alleviate the suffering with the following criteria:
- Accidents on campus or from participating in university sports will receive a medical expense contribution not exceeding 1 time of the amount covered by life insurance, such as
- “Students injured from sports in the university, have a medical fee of 100,000 baht. They can withdraw 50,000 baht from the insurance company and request a medical expense contribution from the university no more 50,000 baht, that depending on the discretion of the committee.”
- Accidents outside the University will receive medical expense contributions not exceeding half of the amount coverage by the insurance company
- In the event of an accident causing the student to lose his or her capacity or permanent disability while still having Chula student status, to support the contributions for medical expenses not exceeding 100,000 baht.
Health Insurance for international student
Please find more details at http://www.sa.chula.ac.th/service/health-insurance-for-foreigner-student/
Or download the MLT Click application to view benefits. A convenient all-in-one application
To register, follow these easy steps. See benefits and coverage
please visit link https://www.muangthai.co.th/en/mtlclick
More Information at CU Student Corner, Ground Floor.
Tel 08 1453 323 (10.00-17.00)
Dental treatment welfare for students of the Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University
Students can obtain service on the first floor of the Somdejya 93 building; the cost of treatment will be covered by the faculty. The fee waiver for each charge must be signed by the treatment provider as well.
More Information: please contact front desk at Somdejya 93 building, 1st floor
Information Technology Welfare
- CUNET Account: Service allows faculty members, staff and students of Chulalongkorn University, CUNET Account with network on campus, email, ADSL internet, ChulaWiFi VPN System via Cisco AnyConnect.
- E-mail for student (StudentID@student.chula.ac.th), each user is allowed 50 GB of mailbox storage.
- G Suite for Education (Google Apps) offers tools to help Chulalongkorn University students and staff with data filing and management, teleconferencing and other services Ex Office 365.
- VPN service allows faculty members, staff and students of Chulalongkorn University to access university network services from outside the university (such as ADSL internet) just as they can access the university computer network on campus.
- Zoom: A program for online teaching/learning and meetings. Student borrow themselves via system. (12 Days and borrow in advance 30 days)
- Office 365 offers a line of cloud-based software products for business. The suite includes Microsoft applications for data management, collaboration, teleconferencing and other services. Each user can install Microsoft Office 2019 on 5 PCs or Mac/ 5 tablets/ 5 smart phones For more information, visit Microsoft website.
- SPSS is a program for statistical analysis used in professional and research work.
- Adobe program is computer software used to create multimedia content. It consists of a set of tools called Adobe Creative Cloud. Users can use the tools in Adobe Creative Cloud, which comprises Photoshop Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.
- Trend Micro Program Antivirus: The university provides the Trend Micro antivirus program to help protect users from computer threats.
- Windows 10 Education able download Windows. For upgrade (Must have Windows Copyright before).
Please find more details at https://www.it.chula.ac.th/en/en-all-services/?sub-filter-category=en-students.
More Information at Office of Information Technology Chulalongkorn University,
4th Floor, Chamchuri 3 Building
Monthly parking card at Wittayakit Building (Chula Book Center)
Students who are eligible will be allowed to use the parking card for a period of six months at a time. After that, students must fill out a confirmation form.
Documents required for requesting a parking ticket
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of car registration page, that show up owner.
* In case of another person’s car, the family member’s with the same surname. Please copy of the vehicle owner’s identity card must be attached, noting that “Authorize Mr/Miss……. proceed to request for parking in the Wittayakit Building instead.”
Students submit the application documents for the first time and fill out the claim form by themselves. With cash 1,200 THB (Card deposit 200 + First month 1,000 THB)
More Information at Division of graduate studies
Fl.10, Chalerm Nuamrat Dental Building 80.
Line ID graddentcu
หอพักเรือนวิรัชมิตร (CU I-House)
Address No. 268 Soi. Chula 9
Charasmuang road, Wang Mai,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
The Chulalongkorn University Property Management Office is in charge and managing the property.
More Information at Assistant General Manager, Special Building Management Division (Suttirak Kongphejchr)
Tel 089-799-3900, 02-217-3188 or 066-095-1670
The Statistical Consulting Project for Graduate Students Whom is Conducting Research
1. Types of student for participate project
- 1.1 Who are conducting research but have not yet graduated
- 1.2. Graduates not more than 1 year since the date the committee’s resolution was passed and It must be research that has been ongoing since the graduate has not yet graduated.
2. Students could only register through the Graduate Studies Department.
Via firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in to 10th floor, 80 Years ChalermNavamaraj Building
3. Time for available
- Assoc. Prof. Pagaporn Pantuwadee Pisarnturakit
(Every Wednesday : Time 13.00 – 16.00)
- Assist. Prof. Soranun Chantarangsu
(Every Monday and Wednesday : Time 13.00 – 16.00)
- Assist. Prof. Nareudee Limpuangthip
(Every Thursday : Time 09.00 – 12.00)
Students can register up to one month in advance and one hour each time, but no more than twice each month. And you must be consulted for the first time. As a result, it will be possible to register the next time.
More Information at Division of Graduate Studies
10th floor, 80 Years ChalermNavamaraj Building