- M.Sc. (Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patient Care) Chulalongkorn University, Thailand 2020
- D.D.S. (Class Honour) Chulalongkorn University, Thailand 2015
Areas of research expertise
- Geriatric dentistry
- Oral health in cognitively impaired elders
- Komin O, Weerapol P. Oral health status of patients with dementia and their caregivers’ ability in oral health and dysphagia assessment: a pilot study. J Dent Assoc Thailand 2020; 70(1):1-10.
- Weerapol P, Tangwongchai S, and Komin O. Oral health status of Thai older adults with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Proceedings of RSU International Research Conference (2020) [conference proceedings on the Internet]; 2020 May 1; Bangkok, Thailand. p. 224-231. Available from: https://rsucon.rsu.ac.th/proceedings